quarta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2015

Maybe Young But Not Forever Anymore

  I'm taken. Isn't life a gracious and a unique thing? You came and promised me the world, and so you did: you tore my world apart. Now I'm not yours anymore and you should move on. I'm moving on and you insist to bring me back to those past tears. I don't feel the same anymore. I don't know how could I love you. Don't look for me, do not try to find me, we are over now. Everything I've been doing or saying, none of that was for you.
  I found someone new, someone that loves me for who I am, every inch of my imperfections. What you are looking for don't exist anymore. I heard you got yourself a beauty queen. She must miss you, so go back to her and forget that we ever had something. Don't tear anyone's world apart anymore, it is hard as fuck to get everything glued together. Make she happier than I was... when I was with you. I gave you up a long time ago. I'm someone else's lover. I forgive you now.

forget it

Nenhum comentário: